Friday, May 29, 2009

HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE FROSTY PAWS

GUEST POST FROM ROMEO
Hi! I'm Romeo, and I love frosty paws. Johann, the green dog, shows how his mom makes homemade frosty paws. Looks good enough for humans to eat! Now if I could get old Mr. DIY to make me some! It's hot out here this weekend!

RESPONSE FROM ROB-
Okay I made Romi some frosty paws. It is really easy, and he loves them. Instead of filling ice trays I used some yogurt cups, filled half full. Then some paper coffee cups, half full. I would imagine dixie cups ( the bathroom kind) would work as well.
Thanks, Johan's Mom!
UPDATE: Searched the local Dollar Store, (Dollar Tree)I found some cylindrical ice trays (They make tube shaped ice for water bottles, etc) That work out just perfect for this. Makes a nice shaped frozen puppy treat!

1 comment:

Johann The Dog said...

Romeo!!! So glad you liked them. The neat thing is you can experiment with the fruits and veggies (safe ones of course) that you put in 'em. Makes 'em different every time, woofs! Johann