Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kreativ Blogger? ME????



Well what a nice surpirse. My junk guru's bestowed upon me a "Kreativ Blogger" award!

I must do each of the following:

1.) List 7 things that you love

2.) Link back to the blog that awarded this to you

3.) Choose 7 blogs to pass the award on to

4.) Comment at each of those blogs to let them know you've given them an award

7 things I love:

1- Cheesesteaks from Hey Paison!

2- MY dog Romeo and cat Sammy

3-Waking up to a warm and sunny day

4- Coffee, More coffee. And coffee. Did I mention coffee?

5- Cigarettes. Yes I know- they are bad for me but I do have to admit (cough. hack, hack) I love them

6- Days off from work (or as I call it "retirement practice")

7- Creating new things out of old trash!

7 Blogs to pass this on to:

1- Cheap vegetable gardener- he is so cheap, he can feel the buffalo on a nickel bite through his pockets! But he is also able to find cheaper solutions to veggie gardens. A bit of geek, is he. But I kid!

2- Chile Chews- chile is born creative. Her recipes alone are to die for. And ask her for a piece of candied lemon rind!

3- Farmer's Daughter- Abbie is the kind of girl mom would have wanted me to marry. A fresh clean Farmer's Daughter turned school teacher. And a great cook. (Ever notice I gravitate to eating blogs? Might explain why I got so fat!)

4- Seattle Soup Line- another food type blog. Local to seattle, but the recipes are divine!

5- The Crunchy Chicken- She has to be creative, living in Ballard! Another "crunchy" cook

6- DP's Nashville vegetable and fruit Garden- DP and her cat Luka are new to square foot gardening- But no longer rookies! Fun to see what she is growing now!

7- Seattle Free School- Not a traditional blog site, but then they are not a traditional school! Everything is free free free. You get to learn from creative people in no stress enviorment. THey help teach people to be creative!

3 comments:

Farmer's Daughter said...

Aw! Thanks, Rob! Your mom sounds like a smart cookie :)

Chile said...

Thanks, Rob! You definitely deserve the award for this site. It's pretty darn handy!

Beth E-R said...

Here is your official notice of the Kreativ Blogger award. But I am in slo-mo compared to you! Thanks for checking our blog and in typical do it yourself style, taking care of business. We are honored to be referred to as your junk gurus.
Beth and Lisa of Salvage Studio